Who can apply to NSPA positions?
If you are interested to apply to one of our established positions at NSPA, please make sure you fulfill the following criteria:
- Nationality: NSPA seeks talented professionals from the 30 NATO member countries in a variety of technical, managerial and administrative roles.
- Age restrictions: you must be over 21 and under 60 years of age at the time of taking up their appointments. Exceptionally, candidates may be appointed to junior positions in the B and C categories under the age of 21. Appointments of definite duration may be offered to candidates of 60 years of age or more provided that the expiry date of the contract is not later than the date at which the candidate attains the age of 65.
- For internal vacancies: only NATO civilians, i.e. international civilian personnel from NSPA or any other NATO body are eligible to apply.
- Medical status: you must fulfill the physical standards demanded by the exercise of the functions and you are recognized as being free from or definitely cured of any disease which might constitute a risk to others.
- Language: you must be fluent in at least one of the two official NATO languages (English and French).