NSPA has a unique capability and technical expertise to support a number of air-air, air-surface, surface-air and surface-surface anti-tank missile systems.
The tailored logistics support ranges from contractor provided support to full in-house support using NSPA's own resources in the technical, engineering and maintenance areas.
NSPA Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) cooperate with national experts, authorities and industries through recurring dedicated technical and logistic working groups enhancing in-house knowledge and sustaining the Agency capabilities.
Another important aspect is the consolidation of requirements. User nations can jointly invest in NSPA's capability instead of individually spending for full national test and maintenance capability. The same aspect also applies to common ammunition surveillance programs, managed by NSPA, where nations share the test burden and, consequently, the costs.
The services are provided through proven legal arrangements amongst nations and NSPA, which also offers governance to the nations.
- Acquisition of end items, spare parts and Standard Tools and Test Equipment
- In-Service Support
- Agent Sales for FMS
- Project Management
- Stockpile Reliability/ Ammunition Surveillance Programs
- Shelf Life Extension Programs
- Organising Working Groups and User meetings
- Firing support, range, launchers and targets
- Technical Data management
- Field support
- Training (operator training, maintainer training)
- Transportation support
- Compliance with EU/US legislation.
The missile systems currently supported by NSPA are:
AIM-120 B/C5/C7 AMRAAM
KEPD 350E TAURUS
AGM-114 Hellfire (Stockpile Reliability Program)
FIM-92 Stinger, EU&US production
Although NSPA supports missiles, NSPA does not stock weapon systems or ammunition in any of its facilities.