NSPA provides the full spectrum of Life Cycle Management services in the aviation domain for Fixed Wing Aircraft, Rotary Wing Aircraft, Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and Flight simulators.
NSPA currently provides its services to twelve NATO and NATO Partner Nations through two dedicated Support Partnerships:
- Fixed Wing Aircraft (FWA) Support Partnership and
- Helicopter Support Partnership
In addition, NSPA supports these aviation projects and programmes:
The main aviation related capabilities performed are centered on:
- Acquisition projects for aircraft and simulators
- Depot Level Maintenance (DLM) activities (aircraft, engines and components)
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for single aircraft and aircraft fleets (fleet management)
- Upgrading and modification of aircraft
- Flight simulator upgrade and support, positioning NSPA to become a centre of expertise
- Acquisition and support of Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Training services
The logistics support and services fit into the overarching NSPA 'cradle to grave' principle.